Sunday, November 1, 2009

PayPhrase?

I am sure I am missing something about this new feature from Amazon. I was really looking forward to having yet another Username/Password to remember (not!). I guess by calling it a PayPhrase, we are not supposed to realize it is just another Username. I only have about 100 others. When I saw the release, I immediately went and signed up presuming that perhaps this was something genuinely new and different. Alas, it was not.

With GoogleCheckout heading toward oblivion and PayPal seemingly unstoppable, I realize that desperation can drive other copycats to try and force innovation, but this one really seems like a very long stretch.

If anyone understands what this is supposed to accomplish and can explain it to me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!!

No comments: